I married my best friend Melyssa right out of college and can honestly say that I got the better end of the deal! Together we took the advice of Shakespeare that “the world must be peopled” and have added to our number two boys (so far) who continue to be a source of great joy to us. Some would classify us as nerds because of how much we enjoy to read. Areas of interest:
- Theology (pretty much anything written by John Piper, D. A. Carson, Jerry Bridges, David Wells, Charles Spurgeon, Jonathan Edwards – and so many others)
- Classics (Uncle Tom’s Cabin, The Scarlett Pimpernel, The Count of Monte Cristo, Ivanhoe, etc.)
- Plays (Cyrano De Bergerac is still my personal favorite)
- Historical Biography (Bonhoeffer, Stott, Edwards (by Marsden), Calvin, etc.)
- We also like a good mystery every now and then.
It is my pleasure to serve as an Associate Pastor at Limerick Chapel alongside men who have served God faithfully for many years. This is truly a gracious and loving body of people here.
Some other things about me personally:
- I have put my total faith and reliance upon Jesus and his finished work.
- I cling to the five sola’s of the Reformation.
- I am far from a finished product!